Nox is an android emulator through which you can have all those android apps and games you play on your android phone. Via Nox, you will be able to have it on your windows/Mac laptop without spending a penny. Indeed, it is very reliable. Let us see some of the new changes made to the version 3.1.
Changelogs of Nox 3.1
- We have fixed the Korean, Thailand keyboard input issue we had.
- We’ve resolved the issue of file corrupted error which is caused by the special characters.
- We have added the stay on top and pause button for video recording.
- Also pre loaded the compatible facebook lite version.
- Fixed the issue of keyboard control fail.
- Optimization of the controller UI so that now the users can themselves manage the controller/gamepad.
- We have removed F11 as the default shortcut of full screen.
- Added the error message and solution too for Nox crash under some XP system.
- Also fixed the issue stuck at 99% and will have no error message due to the unstable internet connection.
- Fixed the issue so when you will restart the app, it will keep the time and language changes in android.
- If the nox crashes because of power off, it will restore the data whenever you on it.
- Fixed the side bar lingering if dragging the window of nox.
How to download Nox 3.1?
Want to download it into your PC? Let’s click on the given link and follow the instructions. Once done, you will get it on your PC.