Nox Offline Installer is an Android emulator for Windows. It allows you to run Android apps on your Windows PC. It is similar to other popular Android apps like Andy, Bluestacks, and Youwave. Nox Offline Installer is the latest Android emulator in the market. In this article, we will see the downloading procedure of Nox Offline Installer for Windows PC and Mac OS.
If you want to play Android apps on a big screen, Nox is the best way to do it. It is filled with many features like changing the screen resolution.
Features of Nox
- It allows you to run Android apps on your computer.
- It is integrated with Google Play Store.
- It has multiplayer mods.
- It has a user-friendly interface.
- You can use the app for free.
Download Nox Offline Installer for Window PC
Currently, Nox Offline Installer is running Android Nougat. It will support all the Android apps. The software is compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7. The Nox Offline Installer is integrated with Google Play Store, and therefore it is particularly easy to run the apps directly from the Play Store in the software. Follow the simple steps given below to download Nox Offline Installer on your PC.
- Download Nox for PC.
- Search for the downloaded file and double-click on it to go ahead with the installation procedure.
- Click on ‘Install.’ It will take few minutes for completing the installation procedure.
- Click on “Start.”
You can now use Nox Offline Installer to run Android apps on your Windows PC.
Download Nox Offline Installer for Mac
The process of downloading Nox Offline Installer for Mac is pretty similar to Windows PC. Go through the process given below, and you are good to go.
- Open Safari browser on your Mac computer.
- Download Nox for Mac.
- Choose the location where you want to save the file.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Double click on the file.
- Click on “Install” and then on “Start.”
The Nox Offline Installer is now ready for your Mac device.