Nox Player App is an Android emulator that allows you to run Android apps on your computer. Apart from computer, Nox Player App can be used for Mac. When you use Nox Player App on your PC, you get the benefit of using better hardware devices, a bigger screen and it is easy to control everything.
While using Nox Player 6 is the user has the freedom to modify settings, change and create custom skins. Another feature of Nox Player 6 is that it allows the users to log in through multiple accounts. Today, we will first discuss the features and then the downloading procedure of Nox Player 6.
Features of Nox Player 6
Following are the key features of Nox:
- It has a simple interface that makes it easy to use the app.
- It has intuitive keyboard mapping for the game controls and apps.
- It supports multiple accounts.
- It provides a reliable and stable platform for running Android apps.
- The Nox Player 6 is based on Android 4.4.2
- The software is compatible with X86 and AMD.
Now that you know the features of Nox Player 6, let me tell you about the downloading procedure.
Download Nox Player 6 for PC
Follow the steps given to download and install Nox Player 6 on your Windows PC.
- Download Nox for PC on your Windows PC.
- Open the downloaded file from the downloaded folder or from the folder where you have saved it.
- Click on “Install’ and then wait for installation process to be completed.
- Now click on “Start”.
After that you can use your Gmail account for adding your Play Store account in Nox Player 6.
Download Nox Player 6 for Mac
You can download Nox Player 6 by following the steps given below:
- Open Safari browser on your Mac device.
- Download Nox for Mac on your device.
- Choose the folder where you want to save the file.
- Open the downloaded file from there.
- Double click on the installation app.
- Click on “Install” and wait for the installation process to be completed.
- Click on “Start”.
You have now successfully installed Nox Player 6 on your Mac book. Now connect your Gmail account to download the Android apps from there.