Nox is a form of software-defined networking(SDN) for developing network control applications. It enables better network management and configuration in order to facilitate better network performance and improved monitoring. In simpler terms, Nox is an Android application that acts as an emulator and enables you to run Android apps on your PC.
Nox is providing stiff competition to Bluestacks,(which is still the king of the jungle when it comes to Android application emulation for PC) offering a few more features that might turn your head.
Features of Nox 220.127.116.11
- Nox is based on Android 4.4.2 KitKat, the most common and simpler version of Android making it convenient for all.
- It is simpler to install this application as it is integrated into Google Play Store(You can directly install the app from the link provided below). There are no limitations in the downloadable version.
- Moreover, it supports several Input/Output devices, apart from the standard PC accessories(keyboard and mouse) including controllers and gamepads.
- It also provides the feature, where you can run multiple instances of the app simultaneously, thus supporting all features like web surfing, movie players and multiplayer gaming.
- Provides absolute compatibility with all kinds of games and applications.
- Provides several utility tools such as File Sharing between Nox and PC, Controller Settings, Disc Clean Up Function and Multi Instance Manager.
How to download Nox 18.104.22.168?
Nox brings you all the inbuilt and specialized features to give you the ultimate experience
and looks all set to rule the industry. Try the Nox App player and find out how it compares
with BlueStack. To download click on the given below download button-