Nox Player has the in-built technology which provides light and fast user experience when running android apps on PC. Previously it was called as Nox player but now it is Nox player since 2017/04/12. NOX is a piece of the software-defined networking (SDN) ecosystem. It was initially developed at Nicira Networks with OpenFlow. This was the first open flow controller. One can be able to run several apps on your desktop from the messaging app to games.
Features of Nox 220.127.116.11
- This emulator will never freeze and is very quick. It provides a lot of customization options such as changing graphics properties etc.
- Nox Player actually creates a virtual version of android on your desktop which will be easy to use and will run on most computers.
- This app has Intuitive keyboard mapping for app and game controls. It provides a neat interface, compatible and many useful tools are coordinated.
- It will be a smart choice to relieve the phone burden and move your mobile games to a bigger screen.
- Nox Player supports USB controller. Plug in the USB cable or receiver to the computer to connect.
- Disk clean up function provided in this facilitates cleaning the space on your disk efficiently.
- You can find almost all the utility tools you want such as keyboard control, virtual positioning, multi-instance manager, macro recorder, controller settings, system info shortcut etc.
- Nox now comes with the google play store integrated into the install package so the installation procedure is easy.
- It supports several input and output devices apart from standard mouse and keyboard support.
How to download Nox 18.104.22.168?
To experience the emulator download this app by clicking on the link provided in the description.