We all enjoy different apps and games on our smartphone, but what if you get a bigger screen for these android apps? Yes, its possible. Nox player makes it possible. Nox player is an android emulator that allows you to download your favourite android apps on your PC. Nox player is also available for Mac users. The player is easy to install and use. It converts your PC into a virtual tablet enabling you to use all android apps, like you do in your phone. It comes with custom settings that you can set according to your preference. Moreover, you can customize skin of player.
Updates in Nox 220.127.116.11
Nox 18.104.22.168 is released by the company with new updates. Let’s see what’s new in it-
- Addition of New windows tips balloon with on/off feature.
- Video recorder option added.
- Optimisation of Keyboard language.
- Mouse dragging option of rearrangement of recorded macros.
- Added new feature of internet bridge connection in which you can connect to your friends on LAN. (Not available in Windows 10).
- Support for Tab key for keyboard control.
- Optimisation of In-game walking by adding right click of mouse.
- Fixed keyboard control feature by setting special keys.
- Fixed crash issue of app.
- Improvement in performance and overall experience.