The usage of smartphones has become a trend nowadays. Everyone uses it. Be it an android one or the IOS, we ultimately use smartphones for almost everything. Even though the phones are easy to carry and very light wieghted, it can not replace our PC/laptops. We still use that since it has the bigger screen and much more functions as compared to phones. But can we use the android apps and games on our PC? The answer is simply Yes. All we need is a sndroid emulator like Nox. With the help of Nox, we can use all our android apps and games on PC. Apart from that, it also offers various interesting themes and keyboards. And do you know what is even more better than this? The fact that Nox is totally free. Let us know more about it now.
Features of Nox 220.127.116.11
- Highly reliable and stable android emulator for running all the android apps.
- You can have multiple accounts as well.
- You will get an intuitive keyboard mapping for controlling the apps and games.
- It has very simple and easy to use interface.
Release Notes of Nox 18.104.22.168
- Updated Nox Launcher.
- Totally fixed the lineage 2 revolution crash upon the first start issue.
So it was all about the Nox android emulator. Overall, it is one of the best platform through which you can run all your android based apps and games on your PC.