Nox is an android emulator which helps the users to download the android apps in their PC. Normally, you can’t access the android apps in PCs as the apps are designed for android device only. To use the app in PCs it is necessary to change the files into the one which supports the PC’s platform. The Nox Player app can do that effortlessly. It even doesn’t let the user know, as users would not need to wait to get android apps in PC. The app is available for free of cost and thus in reach of everyone.
Features of Nox 220.127.116.11
- The Nox app makes it possible to use the android apps in PCs without any hassle
- Users are able to login in their Google play account with which they can access the android apps.
- The app is available for free of cost and all of its features are also free.
- It allows customisation. Users can change the background skin of the app and set their preferred one.
- The app lets the users to use multiple Google play account on it.
- It is available for both type of platforms of PC i.e. Windows and Mac.
How to download Nox 18.104.22.168?
The users can click on the given below download button to download the Nox app in their PC. The user would need to open the file after downloading it in their device. After opening it, they would have to follow some instructions to install it.