Nox Player is an Android Emulator which allows users to experience Android games and applications on Windows/MAC PC. It lets us use computer peripherals like mouse, keyboard, gamepads or joystick to play games and operate apps. Since this free Android Emulator is based on Android KitKat (version 4.4.2), Nox Player can support any Android versions released after KitKat. It gives us a bigger and better experience by creating a Virtual Android Environment on your Windows PC. It is way ahead of its competitors in terms of performance, stability, compatibility, and power. Nox Player is a blessing for PUBGers and other games with awesome graphics. We can now have a mind-blowing Instagramming experience due to Nox Player.
Features of Nox184.108.40.206
- Nox Player is a user-friendly and stable emulator.
- Allows users to operate multiple accounts simultaneously.
- Nox Player has a very simple interface.
- It is supported in both Intel and AMD processors.
- Allows the user to use keyboard and gamepad, which can be configured to adapt to ANY Android game.
- Allows pre-enabled Root access and content like pictures and APKs can be dragged and dropped directly to the emulator.
- Enables user to take a snapshot, set virtual machine locations and record videos.
- Shaking features are available exclusively on Nox Player.
- The Player has an ultra-fast response time and is freeze-free.
- It lets you play games unlike other apps and gives you a mind-blowing experience in the world of gaming.
How to download Nox 220.127.116.11?
The two different versions of Nox player (Online and Offline) are different. The online version requires an active internet connection. In the offline version, the setup file has to be downloaded and installed separately. System requirements: RAM: 2GB; Graphics Card: 1GB; OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 or MAC. To download the app, click below-