Nox Player allows the apps that are available for Android to run in the user’s personal computer. It is an operating system emulator.
Features of Nox 126.96.36.199
- As an operating system emulator, Nox Player has all the features that make it stand out
from the rest. It ensures an optimal and high performance without having to face a freeze in the working of the emulator.
- It is convenient for the user to use as it spares them the trouble of rooting their device with Nox Player’s Root access having been already enabled.
- The emulator’s clean user interface is another helpful addition that ensures no unwanted
request for the change to a premium subscription and an advertisement free platform.
- Users can change the speed of CPU and usage of RAM through Nox Player and boost the
performance. Customization of different keys and other functions are also available through the Nox Player.
- It ensures an HD resolution with Nox Player cutting down CPU usage when the game loads or is being played by the user. This ensures a smooth run for the game. The shooting modes in the game is enhanced by the simultaneous switch of the scenes in every few seconds.
- All high definition gaming apps can run smoothly in the Nox Player with some apps like
Facebook lite already being pre installed. Google Playstore, Browser and other shaking
features are readily available.
- Virtual locations can also be synchronized via this emulator.
How to download Nox 188.8.131.52?
Nox Player requires Android versions upwards of 4.4.2 and Windows version upwards of
Windows 7 to download. It can be downloaded for free from the link provided below.